Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

dog on stage, or, my poetry got published!

Monday, January 12, 2015
Around October the school hosted a workshop with the amazing spoken word poet, Neil Hilborn. He would give us prompts and we would write poems, share them, and generally have fun! It was such a great experience and I really hope we get to do it again, someday.


a true sign of writers: peace signs

Additionally, Neil did a show! And a poem with my brilliant classmates!!

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE3nfcYvcGk

AAAAAAAND

The school's literary magazine, dog on stage, was so kind as to publish one of the poems i wrote during his workshop! Feel free to check it out here!!!!!! And check out the rest of the issue, which includes a poem from one of the greatest writing partners ever, misha, and other great things!!! wow so much fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have officially read all of your posts! I also read ENCOUNTERS WITH THE MALE GAZE and must say that it is my new favorite poem :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I can't believe you read it all! I'm working on a couple new posts that you might enjoy, so keep on visiting!

      Delete

isabel in disarray © 2014