Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

An Introduction.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Well hello there. I see you have found my little corner of the internet. Now that we have been formally introduced, let's get down to business, yeah?

I am a creative, and adore anything bright, colorful, and happy. Here you'll find posts that range anywhere from playlists to tips about school (hello, high school freshman/incoming sophomore here!). Good design and writing make me happy. My style is best described as quirky, a mish-mash of everything. As a result, this blog will fall into the "lifestyle" category.

just add san cisco in the background, a cup of cold tea, and a pom pom garland to see my creative process. 

Don't be afraid to drop by and say hello in the comments! Any tips or requests are greatly appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment

isabel in disarray © 2014