the paint chip calendar on my wall still says that it is flyway, april 30th,
so technically, this is not late.
lacewing, darling, covers my every curve as I wait for your
minuet (just a minute)
I am now:
- A dancing queen (only seventeen)
- Beginning to journey into the wondrous world of college applications
- Officially studying for AP Exams
- On my first week of Whole30
- Registered with the Social Security
- No longer a Salvadoran national, apparently
- Part of the Monterrey Art World (TM)
- With hair too long to stand
- Procrastinating on chemistry homework.
I am getting my life together after a few weeks (a month) of disaster, of stage lights and Hamilton, of late nights and anxiety attacks, of breakdowns and breakups. It is possible. It is possible.